Looking for activities to do, restaurants to try, or events to attend in the upcoming months? Here are some options to consider.
- Are you ready for some football? Colts vs. Patriots @ 8:30 pm at Lucas Oil Stadium: Sun, October 18- You don’t want to miss Tom Brady’s first game back as the rivalry continues! Get your tickets now.
- Looking for a new restaurant to try? Check out some Indianapolis local favorites: Cafe Patachou, Bazbeux Pizza, Yats, St. Elmo Steak House, Mama Carolla’s Old Italian, Bluebeard, Goose the Market, Mesh on Mass, Brugge Brasserie, Twenty Tap, 3 Sisters, etc.
- Searching for an activity for the kids? Check out the IMAX Theater in the Indiana State Museum August 20-30 and experience Pandas- The Journey Home and Secret Ocean in 3D!
- Music fan? Make a short road trip to Noblesville and walk into the giant outdoor amphitheater, Klipsch Music Center, and catch a concert from some famous stars before Klipsch closes for the season: Jason Aldean, Foo Fighters, Brad Paisley, Def Leppard, Van Halen, Dierks Bentley, and Zac Brown Band.
- Looking for some exercise? Take a walk, bike ride, boat, or segway along the Canal Walk, which stretches from White River State Park to Indianapolis’ near north side. Hop on the Monon Rail Trail, which stretches from the northern suburb of Westfield to downtown’s Mass Ave Cultural District where it connects to the Indianapolis Cultural Trail. Whether it is an event for the whole family or just some alone time by yourself, you won’t be disappointed while exploring the beautiful landscape of Indiana.
Enjoy Indianapolis and take part in all it has to offer! I am always available to serve your real estate needs in the Indianapolis and surrounding areas. Call/Text me if you are looking to buy or sell and need some expert guidance and advice: 317-289-3338